- VIDO-InterVac to field test a bovine TB prototype vaccine in 2 years
- VIDO-InterVac helping to fight Zika virus
- VIDO-InterVac awarded $19.3 million to advance innovation
- VIDO-InterVac receives funding from the Saskatoon Poppy Fund to support students researching Tuberculosis
- Former VIDO-InterVac Director wins World Agriculture Prize
Dr Lorne Babiuk, was awarded the GCHERA World Agriculture Prize, recognizing his lifetime contributions as a renowned virologist, acclaimed for his leadership in vaccine development and research in veterinary infectious disease control.
- VIDO-InterVac Research Fellow Jo-Anne Dillon named to Royal Society of Canada
- VIDO-InterVac Develops Vaccine for Devastating Pig Virus
In less than a year, VIDO-InterVac scientists have developed and tested a prototype vaccine that could protect the N.A. swine industry from a virus that has killed more than eight million pigs and cost more than $400 million in lost income since 2013.
- VIDO-InterVac Director cautions winter vacationers on CBC radio
- VIDO-InterVac and AnGes MG Inc. Collaborate on Ebola vaccine study
AnGes MG (Japan) announces collaboration with VIDO-InterVac to use DNA vaccination to develop Ebola polyclonal antibody for clinical use.
- Zika virus travel warning
Dr. Andrew Potter was interviewed by Global News regarding Zika virus and recent travel criteria and blood donation eligibility.