- VIDO-InterVac Scientist named new Jarislowsky Chair in Biotechnology
VIDO-InterVac is pleased to announce that Dr. Aaron White has been awarded the Jarislowsky Chair in Biotechnology.
- Publication: VIDO Beef Technical Group and Dr. Steven Hendrick
Johne's Disease: An in-depth interview with Dr. Steven Hendrick, Large Animal Clinical Science Disease Investigation Unit Western College of Veterinary Medicine
- U of S student develops new E. coli vaccine
Food and water around the world could soon become safer for human consumption, thanks to a new cattle vaccine created by University of Saskatchewan graduate student David Asper.
- VIDO-InterVac Scientist Named New Canada Research Chair
VIDO-InterVac is pleased to announce that Dr. Philip Griebel, VIDO-InterVac Scientist and professor in the School of Public Health, has been awarded a Canada Research Chair in Neonatal Mucosal Immunology.
- VIDO-InterVac Major Partner in HIV/AIDS Vaccine Pilot Plant Bid
In March, the International Centre for Infectious Diseases (ICID) in Winnipeg submitted its full proposal for the Canadian HIV Vaccine Initiative (CHVI), a joint project of the Government of Canada and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- U of S VIDO Scientist develop revolutionary new research tool
University of Saskatchewan scientists have developed a new tool that enables scientists to analyze the function of a crucial set of proteins in animals.