- Federal investment helps bring vaccine manufacturing facility to Saskatoon
A vaccine manufacturing plant is set to take up residence at the VIDO-InterVac on the U of S campus.
- U of S gets major federal boost for isotope and vaccine production, water research
$3.6M investment towards the establishment of a vaccine manufacturing facility.
- International Partnership Results in New Vaccine for Cattle in Africa
A vaccine against contagious bovine pleuropneumonia has been licensed for commercial production by the Kenya Veterinary Vaccines Production Institute.
- 'A few infected people can really impact what goes on locally'
Saskatoon scientist thrilled to be developing Middle East Respiratory Syndrome vaccine for use on camels.
- Saskatoon researcher Dr. Andrew Potter honoured with lifetime achievement award
Renowned worldwide, Dr. Potter has received an award for a career’s worth of cutting-edge discoveries.